F18-6 Effects of Climate Change on North American Amphibian Populations

4.5(90.59%) 17 votes
This entry was posted in F18 Ecology. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to F18-6 Effects of Climate Change on North American Amphibian Populations

1. Tamia Jones says:

I thoroughly enjoyed this video. It has a very clean layout, and the transitions from each topic flowed very well so that I didn’t feel lost or feel like I was given a large portion of information that I didn’t understand. One of my favored parts of the video is the explanation of the graphs simply because of the setup and the layout. I am glad that the audience was walked through step-by-step how to interpret the graph which is one of the more prominent parts of the study. Great job!

2. Payal Patel says:

This video makes me happy. The group members’ tone, along with the music, makes this video a great way to learn about how climate change affects amphibian populations. The figures and concepts were also easy to follow!

3. Brooke Mckenzie says:

You definitely took us through each topic we needed to know about to understand the article, and it was very helpful. The powtoon format worked very well with your topic of climate change. The way you used it to understand the graph of diversity changes was perfect, especially with the color coordinated circles to show what you were saying as you said it. I also liked how you invited the viewers to think about it for themselves; it allowed for interaction.

4. Jessica Winkler says:

I really like the set up of this video. I also really like how you went through and explained the graphs very simply. I also really enjoyed how you discussed other studies to make your article seem more valid. I also loved how you has a summary of the whole video at the end.

5. Dorothy Lubin says:

I like how the video was simple, yet still educating. What most helped with comprehension was the corroboration of material with past studies. However, the diagrams could’ve used more explanation.

6. Julia Bartlewski says:

This video was extremely well done. The graphics are very engaging and impressive. Everything was explained clearly, and I appreciated how everything was broken down and easy to understand. The figures were explained thoroughly, and I liked that other studies were tied in. Great job!

7. Sunny Jin says:

The graphics look great and voiceover quality is also very professional. I like how you defined the various elements of climate. You also explained the findings of your video in a way that was engaging and thorough.

8. Anastasia Pavlyuk says:

I enjoyed how engaging the video was. It had a simple yet elegant design. It was amazing how well your team explained it. I like the format a lot.

9. Anna Wang says:

Even though the background music was a little distracting, the video’s layout and transitions gave it a visually appealing flow. The step-by-step method of breaking down concepts and figures kept me engaged and made the video easy to follow. Great job!

10. Alexandra Edwards says:

This video is well put together and ascetically pleasing. I could not have thought of a better way to present your information. The end of the video helped remind me of important ideas that you had earlier conveyed; I really liked this aspect of the editing.

11. Susan wang says:

Awesome video! The video was well put together, and the study that you guys had was well explained. The visuals were great and the music in the background was a good addition.

12. Lily Torp says:

The narration and how you encouraged the viewer to look at certain details and even reflect on the topic by themselves was really good, and helped me to understand the information. I also really liked how you defined each of the terms to make sure everything was understood. Great quality video and good job!

13. Akhil Kulkarni says:

The sound in the background made it difficult to hear the audio at many parts and it sounds like one group member presented half of the video. However, beyond that, you did a great job at introducing basic concepts and explaining the diagrams.

14. Yeun Soo Lee says:

Nice video! Nice explanations with the diagrams and maps which helped me understand the concept. The video was simple but informative. Good job!

15. Katerina Shalikashvili says:

This video was very well done and professional! I enjoyed the music playing in the background as well as the cool graphics.

16. Isabella Savell says:

The background information was very informative and set a solid foundation for your explanation of the article. I enjoyed the platform used to make the video, as well as the script. Great job!

17. Neha Bhatia says:

This is a very well done video! The layout was engaging, and the information was well-explained. Great job!

18. Marteisha Danielle Griffin says:

I really enjoyed this video! The topics were clearly explained, and I feel like the video touched on all the important aspects. The audio was great, and I liked the visuals you used.

19. Stacy Aragon says:

Great job! The powtoon animation was cute, but not too distracting. It was also a great way to present all of the information! The use of text and graphs worked really well in this video, and the big ideas were all easy to understand because of it. I felt like I learned a lot.