F18-10: Micro-environments and Anaerobic Metabolism

4.6(92.35%) 34 votes
This entry was posted in F18 Bioenergetics & Cells. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to F18-10: Micro-environments and Anaerobic Metabolism

1. Chloe Pryor says:

I loved this video! You guys did a really good job of explaining both the general underlying concepts and the specific concepts from your paper with verbal explanation and diagrams. Also, I loved the “how could this be!?!” line and the enthusiasm at the end.

2. Tamia Jones says:

I really liked this video because each group member seemed very well informed about the topic, and it shows that you all thoroughly prepared for the video. The explanations given by each group member were very in-depth but not so long that I felt that I was getting bored. Great video! (The ending was also pretty funny!)

3. Payal Patel says:

I love the pictures that you guys drew to explain the concepts and relate them back to the concepts learned in class!

4. Brooke Mckenzie says:

I enjoyed your video. The graphics were all really well drawn and allowed the speaker to say just what they needed. You guys all explained your section with a clear idea; it was obvious you had learned what you were talking about really well. You all talk like true teachers! And of course the ending was hilarious!

5. Anastasia Pavlyuk says:

I liked how high the production quality was and also that every member in the group participated. Everyone seemed enthusiastic and well-informed about the topic. Great job!

6. Dorothy Lubin says:

I liked this video and the energy of the speakers! It really cleared up some aspects of the different cycles. The drawings on the board were very helpful.

7. Jaynie Rice says:

Great video! Everyone talked very clear and at a good pace and well rehearsed. I liked how you drew out the nitrogen cycle and explained it all, good review. The graphs were hard see because of the zoom in zoom out, I would suggest doing a close up and doing a voice-over of the explanations of the graphs. I also liked how there was a conclusion to tie everything together.

8. Molly Niepoky says:

I loved your video! The entire group seemed to be very well informed and I liked how each person evenly explained certain topics. You did a great job drawing out the diagrams and cycles to make sense of the information. Not only did this make the information more clear, it was easy to understand and engaging!

9. Jessica Meredith says:

Fantastic video! Everything was explained very well and in depth. I loved how your topic had a lot of complexities, and the video broke down all of the subjects so that it was very easy to understand. Unlike many other videos, it seems like your group fully understands the topic since you guys were not reading off scripts during the video. The graphs were a little bit hard to see since they kept coming in and out of focus, but the rest of the video was very well done!

10. Sunny Jin says:

The video quality was great, and your diagrams and explanations were thorough and easy to follow. I also found the conclusion helpful in summarizing how anaerobic respiration and nitrogen cycle relate to global warming.

11. Aruodo Nnanna says:

Nice job on this, guys! I love how clearly all the information was explained! The drawings on the board really helped out. This was so entertaining because I could tell y’all really had fun with it! Super engaging!

12. Thy Nguyen says:

I liked the energy coming from the video and how everyone knew their part. The explanations were great. I especially liked when the visuals were pointed at and incorporated into the explanations which helped me understand the content more.

13. Henry Crossley says:

Great video! You did a good job at explaining the content of the paper and relating to topics we covered in class. There was a lot enthusiasm present in the video which made it more engaging and enjoyable to watch. Having everything written out on the board behind you made the progression of your video easy to follow.

14. Lily Torp says:

This was a great video, everyone seemed both knowledgable and excited about the topic. Also the explanations kept me engaged, and the video overall was really nicely set up. There was a lot of information about the topic, but it was presented concisely with graphics which I liked. Great Job!

15. Nina John says:

This video was very nicely formatted. The information was presented clearly and related back to the module. Drawing the nitrogen cycle on the board made it much easier to follow.

16. Anna Wang says:

The hands-on lecture-style format kept the video engaging (despite being over 6 minutes) and informative. You did a great job explaining diagrams and cycles, however, the zooming and refocusing on figures made viewer interpretation of visual aids difficult.

17. Veronica Winkeljohn says:

Great video! Each person did a great job explaining and teaching their topics to the point that none of the information was hard to follow (yay). In addition, I also liked how each person described different hand-drawn graphics, and I think the graphics with maps allowed the audience to see where the effects were happening. Love the enthusiasm at the end too!

18. Alexandra Edwards says:

I absolutely loved the energy in this video. The way the material was broken down made it much easier to understand this more difficult topic. The addition of interactive visuals was also helpful and the quality of the video was very high.

19. Sarah Pearson says:

Y’all did a great job of explaining everything using every group member. There was so much information presented, so the conclusion was perfect for tying it all together. It looks like y’all spent a lot of time preparing for this video!
    Overall, this video was engaging and very informative.

20. Tana Nguyen says:

This was such an informative, yet engaging video! I can clearly tell that you guys put a lot of work in the details of the video and ensuring that the video captures all of the information from the article. I do wish the video was short, but I feel that there was so much valuable information! Overall, this video was awesome! Everyone seemed so natural in front of the camera!

21. Susan wang says:

What a great intro! Great explanation of the study, and great job relating the concepts back to class. Your voices were animated and happy, which made the video much more engaging.

22. Shelsea A Escobar-Quintanilla says:

Great video! I really like how the nitrogen cycle was explained step by step along with the drawing that made it much easier for me to understand. All of the information was presented in great detail and very easy to understand.

23. Matthew Harris says:

Good product overall. Information was conveyed enthusiastically and was easy to understand. Personally, I disagree with the how the graphs were conveyed, it was tacky compared to how the figures were displayed earlier, drawn and easily observable. Other than that, great video!

24. Aaqila Faizer says:

The beginning of the video did a great job explaining the concepts needed to understand your assigned study. Everyone was well informed and engaged in the topic. The diagrams were also clear. Great job!

25. Allison Jara says:

Great job presenting in-depth information about your topic while also making sure to explain it in a way that the viewer could understand. I like how informative you all were with the images that you chose and did a step-by-step explanation of each.

26. Joviane Leandre says:

I really enjoyed this video! You guys seem to have a very good understanding of the material. You gave really good explanations and made it easy to understand. You guys showed lots of enthusiasm which made it more engaging for viewers. Overall, you did a great job!

27. Yeun Soo Lee says:

I really liked your drawings on the board! The video was very informative and comprehending. It would have been even better if you guys zoom in the smaller diagrams but overall it was a great video!

28. Michael Brimer says:

Good camera work and every member was very knowledgeable on their topics. Conclusion helped bring the information together so that we could understand the goal of the video.

29. Katerina Shalikashvili says:

I loved the introduction and conclusion of this video! Also, I like how thoroughly everything was explained so that it was easy to follow each step.

30. Victoria Winkeljohn says:

I think you break your concepts down very well, but for the viewer, the words/graphics on the board are somewhat small and hard to see. Despite really liking the graphics, maybe next time make the video a little more interactive because this is similar to a filmed lecture.

31. Isabella Savell says:

I liked that instead of a voiceover, y’all were present in the video gesturing to the drawings and further explaining the topics. The intro in particular was especially captivating and enticing. Great job providing a solid foundation to build your explanation of the article on.

32. Neha Bhatia says:

This was a great video! The detailed explanation combined with the speakers’ enthusiasm made the video very engaging and easy to understand. The production quality was fantastic!

33. Audris Jones says:

The illustrations on the board were a very nice way to help explain the information being presented. I love the way each member seemed very well informed about the topic. The video was very interesting to watch.

34. Stacy Aragon says:

This was a very nice presentation. I liked how everybody had their part and was able to explain it effectively. The video could’ve been better if images of the graphs were inserted which would make it easier to read. Also, great use of time; there was plenty of information presented in a short amount of time. Overall, great job!

35. Marteisha Danielle Griffin says:

The ending was hilarious, and I love that you kept that part in the video. I can tell that you guys worked hard and had a good time doing this project. Good job guys!